Teams play last tournaments before Kyiv
Published 16.02.2017 22:48 GMT+4 | Author
Five of the six teams participating in the 2017 IIHF Ice Hockey World Championship Division I Group A in Kyiv took part in tournaments last week.
Kick-off in Kyiv
Tickets for Worlds Div. IA on sale
Published 01.12.2016 15:23 GMT+4 | Author
The ticket sale and the event page for the 2017 IIHF Ice Hockey World Championship Division I Group A in the Ukrainian capital of Kyiv have been launched.
Austria goes with Bader
Swiss to coach national team this season
Published 24.11.2016 17:49 GMT+4 | Author
After a after a board meeting the Austrian Ice Hockey Association confirmed Roger Bader as men’s national team coach for the remainder of the season.
- Division I Group A in Kyiv The 2017 IIHF Ice Hockey World Championship Division I Group A will be hosted in the Ukrainian capital of Kyiv in a historic but modernized venue.
- Korea wins in Budapest A Euro Ice Hockey Challenge tournament took place in Budapest with teams from the top-two tiers of the World Championship program and a surprise winner.
- Donbass back on Euro stage Much has changed since HC Donbass last played in the Continental Cup, but the champion of Ukraine is making a welcome return to the competition it won in 2013.
- Part of the change Kisung Kim has seen a lot of positive change in Korean hockey as the federation prepares for the 2018 Olympic Winter Games on home ice in PyeongChang.
- Nazarov dismissed Andrei Nazarov was coaching both the Kazakh national team and KHL club Barys Astana for two years. The bad start of the season with both teams had consequences.
- Vay to Go Adam Vay's start against Finland at the 2016 IIHF Ice Hockey World Championship opened a lot of eyes, even those of his head coach.
- Korea’s hope in the net PyeongChang 2018 is the big goal on the horizon of the Korean national team. One of the hopefuls is new in the net: Clinton, Ontario native Matt Dalton.
- Ukraine moves up to Div. IA Ukraine celebrated promotion after a helping hand from Croatia, while Lithuania rued missed unique opportunity to win gold.